Monday, December 12, 2011

Erik: Portrait of a Living Corpse


I feel I need to preface that this site is still, technically, under construction (But I feel this post needs to be made with a bit of haste).

Another Phantom movie is now on sale!  Erik: Portrait of a Living Corpse is an independent film created and directed by a local (to me) TCU student, Ryan Bijan.  I have ordered my copy, but I have yet to see the entire film, so I wont be giving any actual feedback on the movie itself until I get the DVD. 

I'd seen bits and pieces on Phantom forums though out the year (my understanding is that the film was announced in production sometime in October of 2010) but I had yet to see any footage until The Phantom Reviewer (YoutubeLink) put in a few clips at the end of his Angel of Music review last month.  Those clips got me very, very interested.

Below is a link to one of the three trailers that can be found on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INXK-FRIm90&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1

The dvds are available exclusively through BigJohnCreations website, link below, for $18.00.  I have confirmation from BigJohnCreations (Confirmation Here) that the dvd is region free and can be played on any dvd player.
http://www.bigjohncreations.com/#!__officialstore

So look forward to my comments on Erik: Portrait of a Living Corpse, which will hopefully be ready later on this week.  Until then, be good Angels!

 - Maya

Edit~ Regarding the "Under Construction" portion.  I'm on the lookout for some well done fan art that can serve as a background for this site.  The current photo I have tiled I really do think is beautiful... but tiling (is that a word?) bothers the snot out of me.  I've looked enough for today, image wise, but if anyone can point me in the direction of an artist that wouldn't mind me using there work, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment