Monday, December 12, 2011

Mail Call and Update on Future Posts

Well that was quick.. Look what I got in the mail today!


I've already watched it through once, and overall I really enjoyed it.  I'm going to watch it at least once more (twice more if I have the time) before I share any serious notes on the film, but I am honestly much more impressed than I thought I would be.  These students did a fantastic job, and it really shows the writers love for this novel.


Really, if you haven't taken a look at this film, see my post from earlier today.  It's worth looking into.

On another note, I also got Phantom of Manhattan in the mail today, and am currently working on a post about the Robert Englund (1989) version.  Charles Dance (1990) will be in the works soon as well, but because I feel my views on this piece are a bit biased, I want to explore some other versions first and come back to the version I loved so much.  I would also love to take another look at Gerard Butler (2004) at a later date as well.

If you're waiting, why not comment or send me an email with your favorite version (weather it be film, book or other)?

Stay good Angels,

  - Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment