Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Update

I finally got a profile picture up! Yay for me! But I looked at the slightly daunting task of filling out the rest of my profile that that's all I really got to. Who really wants to know what my favorite books/movies are or what I do in my free time? You're here for PHANTOM! Isn't that all that matters? (*cough*cough*ExcusesExcuses*cough*cough*)






Anyway.  In actual Phantom related news.  This last week, the release date for the Australian filmed Love Never Dies has been announced and is also available for preorder through Amazon.  It has been rumored that LND will be released in cinemas before the dvd release date, much like the 25th Anniversary screenings, but I have yet to find any credible source to confirm that. 

I have high hopes for this dvd, and I'm genuinely interested in the story that I've heard so much about... good and bad.  But, I'm not going to give any more opinions until at least February 7th. :)
Check out the latest trailer for this film HERE.

I've been working on my post about Erik: Portrait of a Living Corpse, but it wont be ready until at sometime next week.  I got the David Staller Musical in the mail this week as well, although I haven't had the chance to even crack the plastic on the thing.  I am finishing up Unmasqued by Colette Gale, which has been interesting to say the least, and will be starting either Phantom by Susan Kay or Phantom of Manhattan after that.  All of which, eventually, will have a post accompanying it! 

Until next time, be good Angels,

 - Maya

Edit~  I just saw a new post on Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera.  Vicki is offering her print edition of the blog FREE on Kindle for the next four days.  Check out that post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment