Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday Update

Good morning Angels!  I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!  This is a pre-scheduled post, and I am currently driving from my little town in Texas to another little town in Arkansas where some family is staying.  I hope everyone else traveling out there is being safe.

Updates for this week...  Not a lot unfortunately.  Nothing I can find is going on in the Phantom community itself, but I'm keeping an eye out. 

If you haven't ready my first post about Susan Kay's Phantom, take a look and tell me what you think.  I'm going to try and get started on my second post about Erik's time with the Gypsy camp while I'm on vacation, but we'll see if I actually get to it.  I'm also currently half way through posts on both the Robert Englund movie and Erik: Portrait of a Living Corpse.  I'm really enjoying rewatching some of these Phantom movies, and seeing new ones that I'd never encountered before, but I'm not really thinking about what order I'm going to post in. 

Chronologically is just too easy... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment